Manage episode 332315846 series 2799876
Almost every day, Seth and JP are asked about what it takes to launch a podcast.
So, we've created an episode that is meant to answer some of the very basic questions and ideas to get you started. In this episode we cover the simple elements to answer :
- What equipment do i need to start a podcast?
- What microphone is best for podcasting?
- How do i get my podcast onto apple, spotify and other podcasting platforms?
- Do i need a Joe Rogan style studio to start my podcast?
- How do I edit a podcast? What software do I need to edit my audio?
- What about guests?
Of course, we also touch on a few other things like setting up your purpose and vision, which is a critical element before you really get rolling. By the end of this episode, you'll have just enough info to get you started... but if you really want to make a splash, send us a note or comment on our social media that you want more of these episodes, and we'll help get you there.
You can connect with us through just about every social channel:
Website | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter