Keeping Teams Engaged in the Virtual World
Manage episode 311071136 series 3082332
Are you racking your brain trying to figure out how to keep your team engaged in the virtual environment we are in?
This has been one of the most common questions coming through from leaders trying to navigate the work from home, hybrid and work from anywhere environments we are in.
Download the FREE guide I mentioned in the introduction and the session here:
Reality-Based Interviewing for Accountability Guide (usually $49.99 on our website)
This exclusive keynote gives you a new foundation on what truly drives engagement in your teams and why we may run into increasing entitlement if we aren't careful with our approach. You will also learn 2 practical ways to foster shared accountability with your teams - the biggest driver of both engagement and results at work.
The reality is that, as a leader, the way in which you approach this situation right now can have BIG long-term effects on your team moving forward. The behaviors you enable and don't address that start right now can cause an over-rotation on trying to engage your team without balancing shared accountability for each person bringing their own engagement to the table.
If you are looking for ideas on:
- How to keep teams engaged remotely
- Tools to maintain engagement levels in a virtual setting
- How to virtually make sure my team is staying engaged
- Practical tips to grow engagement with my team in the work from home/anywhere environment
- Group facilitation activities that drive self-reflection and accountability in the virtual environment
- How to reduce entitlement of the people on my team
- Unique ideas to truly drive engagement and results at work that are sustainable
- A FREE guide to hire highly accountable people that will choose engagement and get results at work
Then this is the podcast you were looking for.
I'd love to continue the discussion, hear your responses to the content or read/listen to how you build on these ideas on any of the platforms below:
If you'd love for me to speak virtually or in-person at your next event you can check out my Speaker's Page to hire me. Don't miss these raving reviews from some of my recent virtual presentation clients!
2020/2021 has really tested our own resilience and called us to learn a ton about ourselves. I created this video with 6 Simple Steps to Build Your Resilience that shows you how to make overcoming obstacles an effortless, not draining experience.
For more of my videos and behind-the-scenes footage of my keynotes and speaking engagements check out my YouTube Channel.