Manage episode 244963971 series 2285834
About this podcast. Seven years ago I met Rajshree Patel. What she taught me, was life changing to me. I thought I was living healthy, but when she told me that you become what you eat, my perception shifted completely. She taught me breathing exercises, meditation and many things about the mind. I love to share her wisdom with you.
Dit is de link naar het boek Het Geheim van Levenskracht
In this Live Your Best Life Podcast;
- Rajshree Patel about her new book Vital Force
- This is what you can do to improve the quality of your daily life
- Why your energy level is so important
- What drains your energy and how to revitalize yourself
- How to be happy all the time
- What makes a good life
- Happiness will lead to success
- What you can do to be happy and positive
What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life? As a teacher in happiness and self-awareness for 35 years, Rajshree Patel has unprecedented access to data on true happiness and satisfaction. In this podcast, she shares important lessons learned from studies as well as many practical, old-as-the-hills wisdom on how to build a fulfilling, long life.
- How to achieve maximum happiness
- Can you be happy all the time?
- How to live a happy, healthy life
- Ideas for a new educational system
- Create peace of mind with a few simple tools
- 45 minutes of inspiration @ByRajshree
The one thing all humans have in common is that each of us wants to be happy, says Rajshree Patel. And happiness, she says, is born from gratitude. An inspiring lesson in slowing down, looking where you're going, and above all, being grateful.