Manage episode 291676291 series 2494626
do you ever stress about your time usage and just plain feeling overwhelmed? maybe you’ve even considered giving up on your passion because life is just so heavy?! but then you realize that you won’t find happiness if you quit. you know deep inside that you have a superpower --- something that you can give to others...a very simple or specific way to bring light or beauty or love, support and kindness. well we need you! Here are some ideas that have helped me and i hope that your heart will tell you even more ideas as you listen.
my mother’s day collection at la petite maison antiques in draper utah is available! 8 pieces, some hummingbirds and fairy wren to represent mothering our small flocks, also some florals that will never wilt and local mapstacts to mark special spots. named after favorite french songs and singers...a couple from enzo enzo’s album about a mother’s songs. (“chansons d’une maman”)
how to purchase?!
- go into la petite maison antiques at 915 east 12600 south, draper, utah 84020
- dm amanda @la_petite_maison_antiques
- email amanda LPMantiques@gmail.com
enjoy! you’re loved and may you have a wonderful time celebrating the women in your life. thanks for making mine extra sweet!!!
- “visions of heavenly mother” art show at writ and vision in provo utah (274 w center st)
LEAVE ME FEEDBACK:
- what should i talk about next? let me know in the comments below.
- did you enjoy this episode? if so, leave me a review!