Manage episode 304456510 series 2974819
Alba Monn is a mother who had a fascinating experience with the birth of one of her children, Orelia. Alba had a near-death experience that changed her life. It was, in actuality, a shared death experience, as you will learn when you hear her story. This is one of the most profound NDEs I have heard.
I’ve broken this very special episode into three parts. In parts 1 and 2, I get out of the way and let Alba tell her story as she recalls it. It might be a bit confusing in parts because the story doesn’t begin on the night her daughter was delivered in an emergency situation, it begins years earlier. In part 3, I ask Alba to go into more detail and we discuss the lessons from her absolutely amazing experience. This should tie the whole thing together.
In her experience, Alba learned:
Souls have no age
- Forgiveness is absolutely essential for our soul’s well-being
- Souls have no age
- Humans are all flawed equally and differently,
- A life can have profound meaning no matter how short the time here on Earth
- Something prepares us for the tough lessons we’re about to encounter if we pay attention
- Tragedy is less of a punishment and more of an opportunity