Manage episode 176415018 series 1318952
On the show today, we’re talking with Billie Jo Waara, who is the CMO of a brand doing some really interesting things in a sector that’s flooded with competitors with deep pockets. We’re talking about Taco Johns.
Here’s a fun little fact about Taco John’s. They actually invented and own the trademark for the term Taco Tuesday. See, you already learned something new and the interview hasn’t even started yet.
Billie Jo spent the first part of her career in advertising before joining Taco Johns as their CMO, so she has a lot of great stories and insights we talk about in the interview.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to create demand for your products before having a presence in a new market
- What you can do to fan the flames around good online conversations about your brand
- How to use product innovation to engage a younger audience
And a ton more.
Billie Jo's Book Recommendations:
- McDonalds: Behind the Arches
- Then We Set His Hair on Fire