70. Reconnecting to Your Body and Using Energy to Manage Stress and Heal Trauma with Carah Elizabeth
Manage episode 295207562 series 2842778
If the words reiki, energy healing, feminine energy or chakras make you run in the other direction, stop, open yourself up to something new and take a listen.
Today's guest is Carah Elizabeth, a former psychotherapist turned Body Wisdom Coach. Carah incorporates her years as a psychotherapist with holistic approaches such as Somatic Movement, Yoga, Breathwork and Reiki energy healing to help women find healing for their body, mind and soul.
With 15 years experience in mental health, Carah has helped thousands of women reconnect to the wisdom of their bodies; finding freedom from the prison of body hatred, limiting beliefs and past traumatic experiences so they can live a life fully connected and confident.
In this episode, we talk about
- Transitioning from traditional psychotherapy to being a body wisdom coach
- Ways to connect, move and listen to your body
- Using reiki and energy to heal
- Masculine vs. feminine energy
- We go a little woo with moon circles and chakras
Follow Carah at
- IG: @Carah.Elizabeth
Come join me in my sandbox of life and in this podcast to explore, play and discover something new every single week.
Subscribe and tune in weekly because I know you've yelled "Mommy's on a Call" at least once in the last week!!!
For show notes, visit www.MommysonaCall.com