Manage episode 323798000 series 2835309
- Frank Cervi: Senior Vice President Supply Chain Strategy and Transformation at Mondelēz International
- Mayur Rustagi: Co-Founder and CTO at Sigmoid
This episode is sponsored by Sigmoid.
Follow Sigmoid online at: https://www.sigmoid.com/
Follow Sigmoid on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sigmoid-analytics/
Follow Sigmoid on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/sigmoidinc
Follow Mayur on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rustagi/
Follow Mondelēz International Online at: https://www.mondelezinternational.com/
Follow Mondelēz International on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mondelezinternational/
Follow Frank on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-cervi-5304131/
Mayur & Frank answer these questions:
1) Let’s get into the world of Sigmoid, how did the journey start, what was the inspiration and where you are as a company today?
2) Frank, as a veteran in the CPG industry, how are data engineering and AI impacting your business? Where does Data fit now, as compared to 5 yrs?
3) The intersection of data + AI is sizzling hot these days. AI can help take the most complex data sets and deliver reporting quickly, is this the biggest opportunity in the CPG industry for insights generation?
4) Tell us how Sigmoid has differentiated itself from other data analytics companies? What are tangible results of this for CPG brands or retailers? How can this result in stronger downstream ROI generation?
5) Solving the digital and analytics scale-up challenge in consumer goods is a real thing. How is Sigmoid helping its customers? Frank - please chime in with how your role helps take Mondelez forward on this?
6) What did you find different & compelling in Sigmoid’s approach vs. other technology companies that you’ve dealt with?
7) Sigmoid is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in The Americas. What’s driving this growth?
8) What does the future hold for Sigmoid? What can your clients and those who want to be partners expect from you?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.