Manage episode 173319441 series 173119
It’s often easy for Amazon resellers to think of brands as just another company. So easy, in fact, that we can sometimes forget that the company is also made up of people – and people with families, children that rely on them. As we head into the 2017 trade show season, it’s important for Amazon sellers to really be present and mindful of the ecosystem of the niche they are selling in. It’s equally important that brand owners are also aware of that ecosystem as well as their part in it.
The actions that brand owners and resellers take significantly affect the way other businesses, brands, and sellers manage their business and help bring brands to the market. That’s why today, I want to talk about how the butterfly effect takes place within the reseller community and how it affects the manufacturing communities as well.
Don’t have a cash grab mentality with a brand. Have a partnership mentality.
Today’s Topic Covers:
- The Amazon reseller community and manufacturing community are very closely intertwined.
- Explaining to brand owners how distribution will affect their pricing, the number of counterfeits, map pricing, and other areas of their business.
- Talking to brand owners about the importance of maintaining distribution control.
- Many brands confuse Fulfillment by Amazon with selling directly to Amazon.
- Explain to an emerging brand the importance of locking down their listing with brand registry, having a quality title, strong keywords, images, bullets, and description.
- Why brands should get Enhanced Brand Content as soon as possible and how they differ from A+ listings.
- Why brands should limit their sales to two to three Authorized Amazon Resellers.
- Thinking of the power of association.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free 1-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!