Manage episode 206739917 series 2318117
This week's episode of TechBytes covers integrations. Cameron Stone and Gabriel Finney discuss their favorite integrations and answer some of the most common questions about integrations.
This episode covers:
- What kind of integrations are possible?
- How does integration work?
- Planning and scoping integrations
- Utilizing subject matter experts
- Using import sets strategically
- Trying the REST API Explorer
- MID server - the Swiss Army knife of ServiceNow
- Orchestration and integration
- Using a sandbox
For more information on Integrations, see:
- Product Documentation: Integration with third-party applications and data sources
- Developer Community
- Community: Slightly Loony
- Blog - John Andersen
Your feedback helps us better serve you! Did you find this podcast helpful? Leave us a comment to tell us why or why not.
To catch clips behind the scenes with our podcast guests, and find out what topics we'll be covering next before they are posted, follow @NOWsupport on Twitter. You can also search Twitter using the hashtag#SNtechbytesfor all previous podcasts, video clips and pictures.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.