Manage episode 302308177 series 2287427
In this episode, we chat about the 2013 episode of Rick Steves' Europe, "Vienna and the Danube." From Vienna's cafes to its river cruises, travel to Vienna is magical.
So magical that Stephanie has a mini-meltdown because Vienna feels so far away at the moment, while Chris does his best to keep us on course!
- Join our Facebook Group: Rick Steves Over Brunch Podcast Listeners.
- Get exclusive mini-episodes on Our Patreon Account
For more, find us:
His podcast I'm Anxious About.
Her podcast The History Fangirl Podcast.
Her opinion on the best places to visit in Europe.
Stephanie's Vienna Travel Resources:
- What to Pack for Austria
- Things to Do in Vienna in Winter
- Visiting Schoenbrunn Palace
- Inspirational Quotes about Austria
- Puns and Jokes about Austria
- Visiting Hallstatt-Dachstein Cultural Landscape
- Should You Visit Berlin or Vienna?
- Should You Visit Vienna or Bratislava?
travel vienna | visit vienna | what to do in vienna | what to see in vienna in summer | things to do in vienna in winter | vienna travel tips | planning a trip to vienna | reasons to visit vienna | vienna austria tips | vienna austria vacation ideas | where to go in austria | what to take to austria | where to go in austria | vienna and the danube travel tips | what to do in austria | austria getaway ideas | how to spend 4 days in austria | how to spend 4 days in vienna | one week in vienna | 3 days in vienna | vienna itinerary | vienna travel guide | vienna travel blog | vienna tips | things to do in vienna at night | romantic things to do in vienna | vienna family vacation ideas | vienna culture trip