Should You Focus On Your Passion Or Money As A Music Producer? /w Kris Bradley (Produce Like A Boss)
Manage episode 286229093 series 2886156
In the beginning of her music career, Kris didn't intend to be a producer. She started out as a 🎤 singer/songwriter.
She paid producers to produce her demos, but she eventually ran out of money.
Out of financial necessity, she started to learn how to produce for herself on Logic.
As soon she broke that initial barrier to learn another side of music that she has never done before, it empowered her to accomplish all possibilities.
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:45 Kris Bradley Backstory
- 07:0 Don’t get stuck on one thing…
- 18:55 How to put out content & projects at scale?
- 35:49 The REAL way to brand yourself
- 38:37 Are you jack off all trades?
- 42:10 Passion vs Money. Which one to choose?
- 45:50 The key is to do what you love!
- 49:58 What if you had to start from scratch?
- 52:30 Do you feel women are underrepresented in the music producer industry?
- 56:10 Connect with Kris Bradley
- Sign up for a FREE producer training at: https://midimoney.com/go
- Connect with Kris Bradley on Instagram: @producelikeaboss
- Connect with Kris Bradley on YouTube: Produce Like A Boss
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube:
Please subscribe, rate, and review our podcast. Thank you for your support!