Mini-Series: Strategize Your Social Media during SAG-AFTRA Strike: 3 Tips for Actors from Heidi Dean, Social Media Strategist (Part 1/4)
Manage episode 373965364 series 3300374
What CAN actors do during the SAG-AFTRA strike?
The SAG-AFTRA strike (not to mention the WGA strike) is causing ripples in the Entertainment industry. I've been consistently getting asked:
- What are we allowed to talk about on social media?
- How do we still stay pro-active?
- What can we post about?
- How do we further our careers when we can't even audition?
- How do we network right now?
That's why my first episode of this 4 part mini series is all about social media strategy during the SAG-AFTRA strike, now that we can't talk about TV/Film.
Heidi Dean is known as the industry’s top social media strategist for actors and the creator of Marketing4actors.com. She’s a social media writer for Backstage Magazine and a frequent speaker at film festivals, SAG-AFTRA, AEA, conferences, podcasts and universities across the country. Her clients include Emmy Award-winners, Broadway stars, series regulars, directors, producers, casting directors and voice actors. Heidi turns social media rookies into ROCKSTARS!
30 Days of Post Ideas for Actors (for free): https://www.marketing4actors.com/30posts
If you like this episode, check out:
- Mini-Series: Creating Atomic Habits with Guest host Kate Bone (part 1)
- 3 Tips for Building your Audience and Creating your Content Strategy with PR Expert Aliza Licht (BONUS)
- 3 Actionable tips to starting your PR strategy before getting a publicist