Manage episode 285041353 series 2313592
A popular Colorado animal rights attorney stands accused of setting up a hit on her estranged husband’s new girlfriend. Jennifer Emmi, the founder of The Animal Law Center in Evergreen, reportedly tried to get at least two informants to kill the woman who was once the couple's au pair. Emmi told police she was the one that was set up.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Kathleen Murphy - North Carolina, Family Attorney, www.ncdomesticlaw.com
- Dr. Bethany Marshall - Psychoanalyst www.drbethanymarshall.com
- Greg Smith - Special Deputy Sheriff, Johnson County Sheriff's Office (Kansas), Executive Director of the Kelsey Smith Foundation, www.kelseysarmy.com
- Joe Scott Morgan - Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author, "Blood Beneath My Feet" featured on "Poisonous Liaisons" on True Crime Network
- Tyler Hunt - Crime Online Investigative Reporter.