Investing Across Borders as a Canadian with Lauren Cohen
Manage episode 343542424 series 3332750
In the 147th episode of Cash Flow Pro, we talk with Lauren Cohen
Investing Across Borders. Originally from Toronto and currently in
South Florida, Lauren is a cross-border lawyer, realtor, and franchise broker. Lauren’s journey into real estate and cross-border law began when her husband got deported on the return trip from her honeymoon. Lauren felt compelled to find solutions for herself and others. Today, she is an expert in the field and is often hired to give speeches on this topic.
As a lawyer and realtor, Lauren is particularly well suited to guide investors in their cross-border investment pursuits so stick around to find out more!
In this episode, we discuss:
- What qualifies you for a visa as a real estate investor?
- Sourcing real estate deals to offer international investors
- Using your gut to make crucial decisions
- Creating relationships and being relatable
- The silver lining in difficult situations
- Finding clients and putting yourself out there!
Find your flow,
Resources mentioned in this podcast: