Manage episode 293618923 series 2932432
Basketball Coaches Roundtable welcomes Zak Boisvert as the guest of the roundtable. Coach Boisvert has been an Assistant Coach at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point for the past five season. He is also the founder and creator of PickandPop.net.
- What teams are you studying now and what are the actions that most intrigue you?
- How do you determine what you will use from the film that you watch?
- How do you turnkey the concepts you have picked up to your team in practice?
- How did you use Army's advantages in your recruiting pitch?
- Were you able to use the transfer portal at the U.S. Military Academy?
- How did you get your start and make your way in the field of coaching?
- How did you prepare for the unique Patriot League season this year?
- What did you notice prepping for back to back games verse the same opponent?
- What is your philosophy in the first 8 seconds of the shot clock and then after those 8 seconds?
- Looking at your practice time, how much is spent doing 5 v. 0 vs. 5 v. 5
- How would you like to play defense?
Sitting at the Roundtable
- Ben Newman - Host
- Elle Greene - Head Coach - BCAM HS, Brooklyn, NY
- Mike King - Head Coach - Community Health Academy, Manhattan, NY
- Dan Murphy - Special Assistant - Monmouth University, West Long Branch, NJ