Manage episode 301458576 series 2933705
Today we're talking about performance. Whether it is important, everyone will answer yes. How easy it is to create an efficient system, the answers will vary. Together with @Michael_Hladky, we will discuss this topic thoroughly.
1. What is the reason you are so interested in web performance?
2. What did you do in the past in that area?
3. What are Web vitals?
4. How to detect performance bottlenecks?
5. How to document performance issues and measure improvements?
6. What are the Angular’s DevTools for, what is the difference to Chrome dev tools?
7. How to Analyze memory usage and active event listeners?
8. What can we see in the Network analysis tab?
9. Are there any improvement strategies we can follow with network traffic?
10. What are flame charts?
11. How to record and analyze flame charts?
12. What are Blocking tasks and how to spot scripting bottle necks?https://anchor.fm/angular-master/message