Manage episode 215797670 series 2318117
In this episode, Darius Koohmarey and Nathan Holm talk about Virtual Agent (VA), a ServiceNow chatbot that streamlines the interactions between a company and its customers and employees. This episode covers:
- What does VA do?
- What does VA look like to users?
- How do developers build VA into their systems?
- How about natural language capabilities?
- How do customers get started with VA?
For more information, see:
- Product documentation: Virtual Agent
Your feedback helps us serve you better! Did you find this podcast helpful? Please leave a comment to tell us why or why not.
To catch clips behind the scenes with our guests and hear about new episodes before they’re published, follow @NOWsupport on Twitter. You can also search Twitter using #SNtechbytes for previous podcasts, video clips and pictures.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.