Manage episode 270647031 series 2782414
Do you want to improve your mobility, strength & calisthenics? Todays interview is with coach and athlete Dan Jeong. He shares his knowledge about topics related to strength and flexibility.
- Is breathing the most essential part for flexibility exercises?
- True or false: You can learn a proper handstand in 3 months
- True or false: You always need to train with perfect form
- What is your best advice if you want to start with calisthenics?
- Misconceptions in the world of calisthenics & mobility
- How do you cope with weaknesses or injuries?
- Which people inspired you and why?
- What’s it like to have your own Youtube-channel/company? What are you currently working on? What’s the next step?
- Living and working in Bali as a trainer. How is that experience?