Manage episode 296419183 series 1537446
Chris Pratt is an actor, comedian and multiple award winner who is impacting millions of lives through his movies and charitable endeavors.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Chris got into acting and advice he has for aspiring actors.
- His favorite movie to film and his favorite actors to work with.
- Who made him laugh the most on Park and Recreation and how he was able to shoot lines without laughing.
- Why it’s important to Chris to visit and support children’s hospitals.
- About his son’s premature birth and how young kids going through health challenges inspire him.