Manage episode 299842917 series 2360079
How should Christians understand the Adam & Eve story in Genesis? Is it scientifically plausible that humanity can be traced back to a first human couple? What does it mean for the concept of 'Original Sin'?
These and more questions are discussed by Christian philosopher William Lane Craig, author of the new book 'In Quest of the Historical Adam', and computational biologist Joshua Swamidass, author of 'The Genealogical Adam & Eve'.
At the end of the show Ruth Jackson talks to Tim Moyler about the evangelistic resource 'Living & Telling'.
For exclusive resources and to support us:
• Support (USA): http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support (rest of the world): https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For our blog: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievable-the-blog
• For the podcast: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb