Manage episode 291669853 series 2342368
On this weeks discussion podcast, topics include:
- MLG completely revamps her emergency orders. Overall, the situation is much better. Moving to full opening by late June depending on vaccination progress; Youth sports outdoors.
- Mask mandate changes. More to come?
- On May 1st after being closed for more than 1 month, New Mexico golf courses reopened.
- Fallout for New Mexico census, LFC report.
- Passing the buck for NM’s slow population growth.
- Stansbury tells Channel 4 the economy is her “number one issue” yet voted consistently for higher taxes.
- APS enrollment continues to plummet, yet money is not an issue at APS.
- Breaking: In a major economic shot in the arm for New Mexico, Intel will invest $3.5 billion and hire 700 permanent workers for its Rio Rancho plant.
- The Gov. says she will “incentivize” people to go back to work. RGF on KOAT 7 discussing why people aren’t getting back to work despite NM’s elevated unemployment rate.