Manage episode 298794629 series 2146857
Before we start, feel free to support the podcast if you’ve been listening for a while by signing up for my Patreon for $1 and I will love you forever.
Weston is a punk rock band hailing from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1990, they took their name from singer Dave Weston's family, since his parents allowed them to practice in their basement. The band never found mainstream success but their energetic and irreverent live shows earned them legendary status amongst their peers as well as their fans. Following their major-label debut, the band split up. It was announced on October 17, 2006, that Weston would be reuniting for three shows in late December. This led to even more reunion shows in the following years and a live album released in December 2009.
Here's what Chuck and I talk about:
- Not missing playing late at night
- Helping a friend run away from home
- Starting off writing harder sounding songs
- Getting chased by the singer of Ignite with fireworks
- The poop in the shower story
- The Ricky Fataar story
- What he thought about Got Beat Up
- Their friendship and tour with Lifetime
- The wrestling outfit he wore on stage
- Why he left the band
- The Gwar story
- Alien from Latex Generation
- Did he do an underground wrestling group?
- And a ton more
If you market aggressively on Instagram Stories and want custom stickers then go here to get custom stickers or just email email@example.com and I can send you samples. These are great for B2C companies and Realtors.
Or go to thiswasthescene.com to possibly buy some merch.