Manage episode 169564346 series 173119
Many new Amazon sellers struggle with the idea to collaborate with other sellers. They view other sellers as their direct competition. Today, I’m chatting with Amazon wholesale expert, Dan Meador. Dan and his partner Eric Lambert are the founders and creators of The Wholesale Formula, a popular course dedicated to helping new and aspiring sellers learn how to grow their business through wholesaling.
Dan shares their story on how they quit their day job to become full-time Amazon sellers and how within the first year of selling on the platform, their net revenue grew to over $1.2-Million. On today’s episode, we talk about why it’s important to network and collaborate with other Amazon sellers, how to create value with manufacturers through building meaningful relationships, and why he’s so passionate about working with other entrepreneurs.
“There are ideas from every course that you can plug into your business. One idea can make a huge impact.” – Dan Meador
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- How talking to and collaborating with other sellers has helped Dan and Eric develop better systems and grow their business.
- Why Dan considers other sellers as collaborators, not competitors.
- Why he believes it’s important to learn different business methodologies and how it can help you grow your business.
- Why he doesn’t advocate creating listings and what he focuses on instead.
- How he works with manufacturers and builds relationships to get exclusives.
- How to nurture and grow your relationships with manufacturers and how it can help you grow your business.
- What brands really care about.
- How evaluating your reorders is critical to discovering which products sell the best – and which ones don’t.
- Why Dan prefers focusing on high-velocity products with extreme liquidity.
Connect with Dan Meador:
Join Us for the Battle of the Webinars!
Have you been wondering who’s got the best course? Join Dan Meador of The Wholesale Formula and Robyn Johnson on Wednesday, January 11 at 8 p.m. EST as they face off and strut their stuff to show whose course dominates the domain!
To register and to learn more, visit BestFromTheNest.com/FaceOff
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of?The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson?– leave a review on iTunes and you could win a?free?one-hour consultation with Robyn!?
Follow?this link?to enter for a chance to win!