Manage episode 169736487 series 173119
With all the brand restrictions and inflated pricing that are happening on the Amazon platform, more and more people are leaning towards eBay. This is why I’m so pleased to have an eBay expert on the show today. Stephanie Inge has almost twenty years of selling experience, is an e-commerce and social media expert, a certified eBay instructor, and a college professor.
Stephanie is here to give tips to new and returning sellers on how to navigate the platform so that you can become an unstoppable eBay entrepreneur.
“If you don’t have the UPC, do not leave it blank. Select ‘not applicable’ or ‘does not apply’ but do not leave it blank.” Stephanie Inge
Today’s Topics Cover:
- How Stephanie’s childhood hobby started her off on her career path.
- How she pivoted from retail to online selling.
- What returning, eBay sellers can expect on the platform.
- The benefits of eBay for sellers.
- Key strategies when creating listings on eBay.
- We discuss how Google affects your listings.
- We talk about item specifics.
- How to drive traffic to your listings.
- She gives us some insight on the importance of feedback.
- Advice concerning customer
- Why you should pay attention to categories.
Stephanie Inge’s Top 2 eBay Search Tips:
- If you list one or two items every day, you’ll notice an increase in sales.
- eBay collections enhance your exposure.
Connect with Stephanie Inge:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes, and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!