Manage episode 173812724 series 173119
From being a baby bird in the Nest to transforming into a beautiful eagle soaring high in the sky, we have followed Adrian Friday’s e-commerce career closely. Adrian is a graduate of our Unstoppable Amazon Academy, and today, he joins us on the show to share his journey of becoming a successful online seller.
We talk about inventory and buying decisions and how finding what you’re good at selling and becoming a master in that market can amplify your business success. We talk about the turning point in his life and business, and why he decided to leave his job to become an Amazon seller entrepreneur.
Adrian openly shares his experiences, his trials and tribulations throughout his entrepreneur career, and the systems and processes he uses to stay on task and productive each day. He also shares his insight on why entrepreneurs should learn new skills that will help advance their businesses before outsourcing the tasks to others as well as many other helpful tips and advice that has helped him go from a “jack of all trades, master of none” in the e-commerce industry to a master in his business.
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Optimal buying decisions
- How “breaking away from the herd” can help boost your business
- How he learned that using “your quirks and weaknesses to your advantage” can significantly impact your business
- His advice for others who are afraid to make a major change in their business or business model
- How relationship building is a crucial aspect of your business growth
- Why reaching out and asking questions to other industry experts is important
- Why Adrian feels that developing daily routines and “rituals” has made a positive impact on his business
“Mastery is a game changer” – Adrian Friday
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free 1-hour consultation with her!
Follow this link to enter for your chance to win!