Manage episode 341381255 series 2982951
We are entering the third year of production, talking about news, the upcoming International Podcast Day on September 30, and the value for value model. You will hear stories about Trudeau in Canada, banks and car loans in Australia, and issues of neutrality and heating in Switzerland. We wrap-up the show with a feedback loop on boostagrams and how to earn, send and stream Satoshis.
Call-to-Action: After you have listened to this episode, add your $0.02 (two cents) to the conversation, by joining (for free) The Secular Foxhole Town Hall. Feel free to introduce yourself to the other members, discuss the different episodes, give us constructive feedback, or check out the virtual room, Speakers' Corner, and step up on the digital soapbox. Welcome to our new place in cyberspace!
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Amy Peikoff's news sandwich idea
- International Podcast Day
- Dave Lee
- Podcast Index Social
- EXCLUSIVE LEAK: Trudeau installing weapons armouries, interrogation rooms for Ministry of Climate Change - The Counter Signal
- Bank’s shock car loan announcement for customers - The Australian
- Vinay on GLOBAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL ELECTION
- Sputnik (news agency)
- Fact check: will the Swiss be jailed for heating their homes above 19°C? - SwissInfo dot ch
- Those who cherish Swiss neutrality can kiss it goodbye. Now Switzerland Repositions as WW3 Combatant. - Vision & Global Trends
- N. Korean Debt to Sweden Remains Unpaid After Four Decades - Voice of America
- Superabundance book
- Robert Tracinski
- Russia Finally Admits Ukraine Can't Be Won - Good Morning, Bad News
- 2022 New Hampshire Primary Election Results
- Tim Miller - The Bulwark
- Peter Thiel’s Handpicked Candidates Are Train Wrecks - The New Republic
- Value for Value manifesto - Value 4 Value dot info
- Kyrin Down
- Review of The Secular Foxhole podcast - Value 4 Value podcast
- 5000 Satoshis to USD 1 - Currency World
- Introducing SATurn: Value for Value podcast analytics - Get Alby
- Swan Bitcoin
- What Does It Mean To Orange-Pill Someone - Bitcoin Magazine
- DAVID VEKSLER ON CRYPTO
- RANDSDAY BOOST NUMBER
- Podcasting 2.0 Certified: The Return Of The Value For Value Podcast
- Stephen Hicks
Episode 56 (31 minutes) was recorded at 2200 Central European Time, on September 15, 2022, with Ringr app.. Martin did the editing and post-production with the podcast maker, Alitu.
(Editor's note: The transcript will be generated by Veed.io in the near future. I will test out the online video editor, and generate transcripts for videos in the near future, now with a new laptop, MacBook Air M2.)
Easy listen to The Secular Foxhole podcast in your podcast (podcatcher) app of choice, e.g., Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Gaana, Listen Notes, or one of the new podcast apps, on Podcast Index, supporting the Podcasting 2.0 initiative, and Value for Value by streaming Satoshis (Bitcoin payments). Oscar Merry is ahead of the game, with his Fountain app. Make a micropayment transaction with the new podcast app, Fountain. You could also listen to our podcast on our own standalone app, by downloading it for free on Apple App Store and Google Play.
Rate and review The Secular Foxhole podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give us fuel for our blogging and podcasting! Thanks for reading the show notes! Continue the conversation by going to our digital town hall on Haaartland.