Ep 135. Streamline Your Editing
Manage episode 359362844 series 3359910
One of the most time-consuming parts of being a photographer are the endless hours of editing.
I totally remember those days when I was staying up late, I was using that time to catch up. And it just became really daunting and frustrating every time I had to edit, especially when I got really busy in the fall and spring season here in Arizona.
And although I'm not doing a ton of sessions now, I have learned over the past 10 years, some really important helpful tips to streamline the editing process, and I want to share them with you today.
For the full show notes for this episode, visit thepurposegathering.com/streamlineyourediting
- Adobe Light Room
- Photo Mechanic
- Pixie Set
- Ready to go all in with your photography business? Join the Side Hustler to CEO
- Ready to get your photography business on the right track? Take the Free Passion to Profit Challenge
- Local to Gilbert/Mesa Arizona (For Mom Business Owners, Extra Meetups for Mom Photographers) Join our in person membership community
- Are you lonely as a mom photographer and lacking community? Join our Free Purpose Gathering Mamas Community
- Have a question for me? Or a specific struggle you’re dealing with? I’ll address your question on the podcast. Submit your ‘Ask Ashley’ question here
- Find me on Instagram: @thepurposegathering