Anglo American's special dividend and share buy-back. Personal Finance feature with Supersaver Julia
Manage episode 298718215 series 1375801
Mark Cutifan CEO at Anglo American talks about their stellar financial performance for the first half of 2021. Then Riaan van Reenen, CEO at Discovery Life, discusses why their planning to make their clients who are not vaccinated to pay higher premiums. As we wrap up the savings month, Bruce Whitfield spoke to Supersaver Julia in our Personal Finance feature.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
1. Anglo American unveils special dividend and share buy-back. Guest: Mark Cutifani | CEO at Anglo American| (00:00:00)
2. Market Commentary . Guest: Graeme Korner | ... at Korner Perspective (00:17:15)
3. Discovery Life clients can now get lower premiums if vaccinated against COVID-19 . Guest: Riaan van Reenen | CEO at Discovery Life (00:21:40)
4. Side Hustle - Why hobbies for adults are crucial to happiness. Guest: Rich Mulholland | Entrepeneur & Blogger Extraord at Missing Link (00:31:30)
5. Beauty and the Beast: The perils of technology superseding ideas. Guest: Mike Abel | Co-Founder at M&C Saatchi Abel (00:42:57)
6. Small Business Focus. Guest: Darlene Menzies | Founder and Chief Innovation Officer at Finfind (00:51:20)
7. Personal Finance - SuperSaver Julia. Guest: SuperSaver Julia (00:59:10)