Manage episode 270573217 series 2782020
In this episode I chat with writer and podcaster, Zoë Rose Smith (aka Zobo with a Shotgun)! https://zobowithashotgun.com/
- 00:02:55 - How do you watch films differently now as a critic?
- 00:07:50 - Learning the language of film
- 00:10:45 - What happens if you change your mind about a movie?
- 00:13:10 - Do you watch a film more than once?
- 00:15:20 - How do you get so much done?
- 00:26:35 - Zoë's approach to social media
- 00:36:15 - The differences between Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- 00:42:00 - Dealing with unwanted attention
- 00:44:45 - The Unrated Cut - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB3wLHPqGiivii9v6Q2pYyr1C94ubGIJt
- 00:49:30 - Sharing non-horror content on social media
- 00:52:30 - Being on camera
- 00:55:30 - Overcoming social anxiety
- 00:59:25 - Zoë's Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/zobowithashotgun
Selected links from this episode:
- The Bay - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1713476/
- Lords of Chaos - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4669296/
- The Devil's Candy - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4935372/
- Google Calendar - https://www.google.com/calendar
- Asana - https://asana.com/
- Evernote - https://evernote.com/
- OmniFocus - https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus
- A Nice Chianti - http://anicechianti.com/
- Zobo With A Shotgun Podcast - https://zobowithashotgun.podbean.com/
- Moss Photographic - https://www.instagram.com/mossphoto_models/
- SCREAM - https://www.screamhorrormag.com/
- Zoë's Twitter - https://twitter.com/zobowithshotgun
- Zoë's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/zobowithashotgun
- Zoë's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/zobowithashotgun/
Please support The John Crinan Podcast at https://www.patreon.com/johncrinan.