Manage episode 297062412 series 2816582
In this episode, Ryan sits down with Chris O'Brien (COB) to dive deep into his story and how he grew into a financially successful entrepreneur.
On This Episode:
- Chris shares how his first pursuit in life was professional basketball.
- Ryan and Chris discuss his journey through the corporate world into becoming an entrepreneur.
- Chris shares how he came down with an illness in Mexico which helped him revolutionize his entire life.
- Hear how Chris built his personal brand Come Out Better (COB)
- How does money really work around the world?
- Cryptocurrency fits in our new economy.
- Building something of your own is true success for some.
- “Leaders Serve. How can you serve someone today?”
- “Becoming self-employed is the starting point of entrepreneurship.”
- "Deep down we are designed to be entrepreneurs.”
Connect with Chris O'Brien (COB):
To find out more information about The Home Based Business Podcast and host, Ryan Allen Bell, visit ryanallenbell.com.