Manage episode 295057501 series 2795189
Justin Cotler is the owner of CrossFit Dynamix in Queens, New York, which has been thriving for a decade now. He was the head coach of the GRID team the DC Brawlers, leading them to two championships and receiving NPGL coach of the year.
Justin is currently the USAFF (United States Functional Fitness) National Team Head Coach.
In 2020, Justin and his family moved to Las Vegas where he started Underdogs Athletics.
Justin’s coaching roster includes Kari Pearce, Bethany Shadburn, Danielle Brandon, Tola Morakinyo and Matt Dlugos.
Together those athletes won 4 out of 10 of the 2020 Quarterfinals events in North America.
• The benefits and potential difficulties of running a camp of athlete athletes
• Justin’s coaching philosophy, building trust with his athletes, and having tough conversations
• Dealing with burnout with athletes
• Navigating the logistics of individualized sessions while still having friendly competition to have the athletes push each other
• And what else he has brewing in the future in Vegas with the Underdogs crew
Listen with Show Notes: https://zoarfitness.com/podcast/
Get Pro [Upgrade Your Fitness Knowledge]: https://zoarfitness.com/pro/
The Protocol [Weekly Programming]: https://zoarfitness.com/theprotocol/
1-on-1 Remote Coaching: https://www.zoarfitness.com/coach/
Movement Breakdowns: https://www.zoarfitness.com/movements/
Gymnastics Density for the Big Five: https://www.zoarfitness.com/product/gymnastics-density-for-crossfit/
Bulletproof Body: Accessory Work for Functional Fitness: https://www.zoarfitness.com/product/bulletproof-body/
Cyclical Supremacy: https://www.zoarfitness.com/product/cyclical-supremacy/
Your First Muscle-Up: https://www.zoarfitness.com/product/your-first-muscle-up-program/
Follow ZOAR Fitness on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zoarfitness/
Support the show (https://zoarfitness.com/get-a-coach/)