Manage episode 290717720 series 2835309
- Walmart Training Classes
- Advisory and Custom Training
- Full Service Support
Jeff answers these questions:
- You came to 8th & Walton a decade ago. What drew you to this opportunity that had been operating for 5 or so years?
- What is the origins of 8th & Walton and what needs did this business seek to address in supporting the Walmart ecosystem?
- What are the range of training areas that you address in your portfolio?
- What other types of services do you offer to Walmart vendors and how are you different from a sales agency?
- Are you training services more in demand from vendors or a certain size? In other words, are smaller vendors with less of a support team on Walmart more likely to leverage your training to get new associates up to speed or do even large vendors with 100+ associates still look to 8th & Walton to prepare new team members?
- 8th & Walton is not officially endorsed or affiliated with Walmart, correct? Yet there seems to be a tacit acknowledgement of the value you bring to their ecosystem. How do you strike such a balance?
- Are there specific areas you are looking to expand your training coverage to address like Walmart Connect?
- What are the 3-5 areas of focus that you identify as critical for Walmart vendors to master in order to work more successfully with Walmart?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.