Manage episode 293106623 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Kate Brady, head of media innovation and partnership development at PepsiCo NA. Kate talks about how PepsiCo leverages Aki Technologies to deliver powerful personalized moments for consumers.
Aki Technologies has partnered with The CPG Guys in a 3 part series to discuss how personalized moments can be delivered at scale.
Follow Aki Technologies online at: http://a.ki
Follow Aki Technologies on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aki-technologies
Kate answers these questions:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, Kate? What is your role at PepsiCo and what are some of the priorities you are addressing?
- Tell us a little bit about PepsiCo’s journey with AKI - how did you find AKI?
- Personalization is a very consumer focused initiative to a brand. What emotions does that word stoke to you to deliver for the consumer?
- How does AKI help compliment those initiatives?
- What would you say is the biggest advantage to working with AKI?
- What are some unique experiences PepsiCo has put into place that are powered by AKI?
- Outside of this website you shared, is there anything that AKI is doing that is really benefiting PepsiCo ?
- What are you most excited about for the AKI & the personalization @ scale partnership?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.