Manage episode 294204719 series 2835309
The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Dagan Xavier, co-founder & CPO of Label Insight & Roy Woodhouse NA Commercial Lead for Brandbank at NielsenIQ. In May of 2021, NielsenIQ announced the acquisition of Label Insight.
This is the second in a 3 part series with Label Insight.
Follow Label Insight online at: http://www.labelinsight.com
Follow NielsenIQ online at: http://www.nielseniq.com
Dagan and Roy answer these questions:
- We had the opportunity to speak with Todd Morris the CEO of Label Insight recently about the Label Insight business. As co-founder of the company can you give us a bit more detail on your journey and why the Label Insight business is unique?
- Can you break down product attribute data in more detail and how our audience should be thinking about it in terms of value to their business?
- How does Nielsen Brandbank fit into the equation?
- How will this combination benefit CPG brands?
- How about retailers? If I wore that hat, is it any different? Do they focus on other areas that are meaningful to them vs brands?
- Most importantly, how will consumers benefit?
- Do you have any data or can you share any insights around the impact?
- Knowing all this, what is your practical advice to help retailers and brands in this space of omnichannel sales?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.