Manage episode 288167350 series 2835309
In this episode of The CPG Guys podcast, Sri & PVSB speak with Heather Marie Udo. the founder & CEO of Shoppable, a distributed commerce technology company with a suite of e-commerce products surrounding Shoppable's patented, universal checkout API. Shoppable's solutions enable advertisers, retailers, and publishers to create shoppable sites, content, ads, videos, mobile apps, recipes and other innovative commerce. The CPG Guys have partnered with Shoppable to report on this solution that provides brands all of the benefits of a 1P customer relationship without being the merchant of record.
Please provide feedback to the CPG Guys here: http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
In this episode, Heather answers the following questions:
- Take us through the founder's journey of how shoppable was founded a decade ago? What gap in the industry does shoppable fulfill?
- How has the journey been? No one wins without failures and learning from them?
- Was this easy, has everything changed during covid? What are lessons learned you would share with other aspiring entrepreneurs?
- Tell us about how retail partnerships were formed? Who are your retail partners? How do retailers benefit from this?
- It sounds like you started working with publishers when you first launched. When did you start working with CPGs and is shoppable a full DTC solution?
- How did you scale the platform over time? What are the specific features of shoppable?
- Which categories or types of brands is shoppable suitable for?
- Let’s talk about the all important topic of data & insights. DTC is usually anchored for data and consumer/shopper relationships. Does shoppable work towards collecting data and harnessing it?
To learn more about Shoppable, visit http://www.shoppable.com
Shoppable YouTube channel.
Part 3 of the series (released next week) will feature Shoppable's client GSK.
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.