Optimize LinkedIn to Generate Leads and Sales with Daniel Alfon
Manage episode 329127183 series 2943785
[00:01 - 02:07] Opening Segment
- Daniel on how LinkedIn connected him to a business prospect when he needed it
[02:08 - 06:39] Treat Your Profile as a Website
- The goal is to motivate visitors to reach out and take action
- Your headline should focus on the customers
- How can you help them?
- Customize your banner, profile picture, and featured section
- Be professional
- Conversions do not happen on LinkedIn
[06:40 - 17:08] Busting Myths About LinkedIn
- Individual profiles are more important than company pages
- When it comes to connections, pick quantity or quality
- Understand the free platform first
- Lead with content not advertising
- Serve real-life objectives
- Bring value with educational content
- Make meaningful introductions outside of LinkedIn
- Exposure is overrated
[17:09 - 22:20] Closing Segment
- Have a system in place to create connections offline
- How busy professionals can manage their LinkedIn account
- Connect with Daniel! Register to their free newsletter and check out their giveaway!
- Final Words
If you’d like to hear more episodes, you can find them at https://cpamarketinggenius.simplecast.com/, or in your favorite podcast directory.
Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and leave us a review!
If you want to learn more about the Salim and CPA Marketing Genius, visit www.cpamarketinggenius.com
Want to connect with Daniel?
Head over to danielalfon.com and follow him on LinkedIn or Twitter! Read Daniel’s book, Build a LinkedIn Profile for Business Success.
Thanks for tuning in; we’ll see you next time!
“Most people do not follow company pages. The natural action is to connect as individuals.” - Daniel Alfon
“The metrics they need to focus on are not LinkedIn metrics. Not the number of connections nor the number of views, or discussions or endorsements, or any LinkedIn metrics. What they need to think about and focus on are revenues, profits, new clients, and the real-life metrics.” - Daniel Alfon
“What we could do is speak with that person outside of LinkedIn. The secret no one will tell you is that you need to leave LinkedIn at one point.” - Daniel Alfon