Manage episode 341943923 series 2954305
- 02:44 - What Are Roller Coaster Profits
- 06:16 - The One Objective Of Business
- 12:15 - What Are Margins?
- 15:47 - What Impacts Margins The Most?
- 22:39 - Do You Know Where You Break Even?
- 24:50 - The Difference Between Target Profit And Target Sales
- 28:50 - You Make Money, But You Don’t Have Any . . .
- 35:39 - Inventory Terms And Supply Chain Issues
- 39:10 - Delayed Gratification
- 42:45 - What’re The Signs Of Bad Books?
- 48:32 - Integration Into Your Techstack
- “It's so important for people to realize that it's a target profit and not target sales. When you have a target sales, that's what leads you to do things like discount.” - Khalil
- “The smarter bidders out there are including some of these things like there might be weather delays. There might be issues with material orders where I still have to pay my guys, but I don't have the materials to do the job. You've gotta keep in mind when you're bidding.” - Khalil
- “The number one thing to follow is your margins because it tells you what your break even is.” - Martin
- “It's sales that bring margins and the margins have to be sufficient to pay your overhead expenses.
- CFC 030 - Get Paid With Jan Reeves
- CFC 090 - Building A Family Legacy With Michael Barnett
- CFC 054 - Financial Statements Made Easy — Balance Sheet
- The Cycle Of Business Download
- Need Marketing Help? We Recommend Benali
- Watch On Youtube
- Follow On Social: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter, The Countdown
- Have Questions? Email us
More from Martin
More from Khalil
More from The Cashflow Contractor