Manage episode 311071170 series 3082332
Your level of happiness is not correlated to having perfect circumstances in which to thrive in, it is correlated to the amount of accountability you take for those circumstances. Your circumstances are just your assignment to succeed anyway in.
In this episode, I reveal our research into happiness and how it aligns with some of the best happiness research out there. You'll then learn the mental process to cultivate your own level of personal accountability to start living in a high-state of accountability at all times. This will allow you to always see where you can have impact in the world and take action to add value.
This creates the ultimate freedom and path to being happy and successful.
You'll walk away from this half hour with:
- The understanding that your level of accountability is MOST correlated to your level of happiness.
- A breakdown of the four factors that contribute to accountability and how to cultivate all of them in your day-to-day and with those you lead.
- New realizations about buy-in and the fact that buy-in is a choice that high accountables can choose to make.
- A refreshing look at resilience as a way to succeed that isn't so exhausting like persistence.
- The resiliency board tool which helps you stick to your commitments by helping you crowd source for ideas to overcome barriers and setbacks.
- A hilarious story of my struggle in sticking to the four factors of accountability in my own life. (But I am happier in trying to do so!)
If you read this entire description (which I'm not sure if anybody does) - you can DM me at @alexmdorr and I will send you a free download of the resiliency board tool.
Curious what gear I use for my podcast and video content?
Here's what I use!
Hope you guys loved this one. Let's stay drama-free my people.