Manage episode 296173935 series 2857652
Today’s guest is English Coach Dainora from Lithuania
Here are some of the things, we talk about in this episode:
• Tips to improve pronunciation.
• How to get better at communicating and with confidence.
• Why being in a safe and friendly environment can bring a huge impact on your language learning journey.
• Dainora shared her experience living abroad in the UK and Spain.
• Having the right mindset to learn a new language.
• Why it’s never too late to learn a new skill or a new language.
• The importance of being part of a community.
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://linktr.ee/StoriesOfLanguageLearners )
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links and mentions from this episode:
- Dainora Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/englishmilestones/ )
- Dainora TikTok ( https://www.tiktok.com/@dainoraal)--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message