Manage episode 295530373 series 2857652
Today’s guest is Teacher Gui from Brazil. He’s the Founder of Coffee Idiomas, which is a School for English Learners.
Here are some of the things, we talk about in this episode:
• The importance of having fun when learning a new language
• What’s Connected Speech?
• How to improve your Connected Speech?
• The importance of speaking when learning
• The benefits of recording your voice to improve your English
• Teacher Gui used to hate English and now he loves it. In this episode, he shared what he did to fell in love with this language
• Using online games to learn English
If you like this podcast, consider subscribing and leaving a review. Thanks! 🙏🏻💙
Support the show on Patreon and get access to the full interview in video format. Get early access to episodes, and join our exclusive private Discord Server ( https://www.patreon.com/SOLLPodcast )
Join our Global Community on Telegram ( https://t.me/joinchat/KonToxAigOc3MzJh)
Follow the Podcast on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/soll_podcast/ ) and feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to hear your feedback about the show!
Links and mentions from this episode:
- Teacher Gui Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/coffee.idiomas/ )
- EnglishLessons4U - Learn English with Ronnie ( https://www.youtube.com/c/engvidRonnie/videos )--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/stories-of-language-learn/message