Manage episode 327853835 series 2462973
Welcome to episode #826 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation - Episode #826 - Host: Mitch Joel. Don't take my word for it, but Roger Martin is one of the world's top business thinkers in the world. I do think this is true. In 2017, Roger was named the world’s #1 management thinker by Thinkers50, an annual ranking of the most influential global business thinkers. Roger is a trusted strategy advisor to the CEOs of companies worldwide including Procter & Gamble, LEGO and Ford. He is is a Professor Emeritus at the Rotman School of Management at University of Toronto where he served as Dean from 1998-2013. In 2013, he was named global Dean of the Year by the leading business school website, Poets & Quants. His newest book is, A New Way to Think - Your Guide to Superior Managerial Effectiveness. His previous twelve books include, When More is Not Better, Creating Great Choices (with Jennifer Riel), Getting Beyond Better (with Sally Osberg), and Playing To Win (with A.G. Lafley). He has written thirty Harvard Business Review articles and writing every week on Medium as well. If you love big thinking about business, this episode is for. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 57:24.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Roger Martin.
- A New Way to Think - Your Guide to Superior Managerial Effectiveness.
- When More is Not Better.
- Creating Great Choices.
- Getting Beyond Better.
- Playing To Win.
- Roger on Medium.
- Follow Roger on LinkedIn.
- Follow Roger on Twitter.
This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.