Manage episode 239185419 series 2318117
In this episode, Darius Koohmarey and Nabil Asbi talk about the Virtual Agent feature with natural language understanding. Virtual Agent lets your apps interact with users in human conversations, and NLU helps the system figure out what they really want. This episode covers:
- Virtual Agent components
- What makes the Virtual Agent workbot different?
- How does NLU enhance Virtual Agent?
- Virtual Agent Designer
- What’s new in the New York release?
For more information, see:
- Product documentation: Virtual Agent
- Product documentation: Natural Language Understanding in Virtual Agent
Your feedback helps us serve you better! Did you find this podcast helpful? Please leave us a comment to tell us why or why not.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.