Manage episode 206739921 series 2318117
The developer site recently introduced a feature where instances will hibernate, or "sleep" when they go unused after a couple hours. In this podcast, Bryan Barnard and Jack Nguy discuss what this means for you and how to "wake up" your instance.
This episode covers:
- Personal Development Instances (or PDIs) as the on-ramp to ServiceNow
- Differences between the developer program and the technology partner program
- Overview of hibernation
- Hibernation vs instance reclamation
- Troubleshooting issues
- Instance versions and PDIs
- Plugins and integrations for your PDI
For more information on hibernation and the developer site, see:
- Techbytes Episode 9: ServiceNow Developers Site
- ServiceNow Developers Site
- Developer Community
- ServiceNow Developer Site Walkthrough - YouTube
Your feedback helps us better serve you! Did you find this podcast helpful? Leave us a comment to tell us why or why not.
To catch clips behind the scenes with our podcast guests, and find out what topics we'll be covering next before they are posted, follow @NOWsupport on Twitter. You can also search Twitter using the hashtag #SNtechbytes for all previous podcasts, video clips and pictures.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.