Manage episode 295572636 series 2942240
This is the first episode of The Strength Code Podcast where you meet the team, Sheila Melody, Lisa May and Tim Cicciarrelli. In the segment This is How We Do It, Sheila explains how The Strength Code pivoted to virtual and she, Lisa and Tim share their experiences working out at home, what they learned and how it helped them get through 2020 and beyond. Lisa asks everyone what food they were in 2020, in You Are What You Eat and shares a great hair product that got Sheila and Lisa through the pandemic in Stuff We Love. Then in Whatcha Watchin’ Lisa, Sheila and Tim talk about the shows they loved and the one’s they never would’ve watched if it wasn’t for the shutdown, and Lisa and Tim share a Strength Code Mini exercise that they were both doing in their bathrooms!
03:15 This Is How We Do It
20:00 You Are What You Eat
28:18 Stuff We Love
31:00 Whatcha Watchin
35:40 Strength Code Mini
Have you tried Virtual Workouts? What was it like - let us know! Send a voice message or email to email@example.com.
Recommended Equipment for Home Workouts
- Dumbells - This is the set Sheila has at home:
- Resistance Bands/Loops - These are what we use at the studio:
- Pilates Circle: This is the best one to buy - make sure you get the 15" version:
- Stability Ball -- note there are several sizes:
- Yoga/Pilates Mat -- This one is a nice thick one that provides extra cushion.
Join our Private Facebook Group: @thestrengthcodepodcast
Watch the whole episode on YouTube: @thestrengthcodetolucalake