Manage episode 288456553 series 2663324
In this week’s archaeology news, we discuss three articles that captured our attention! The first is all about the ancient Dahka fabric, how it was produced, and how that knowledge has been lost to time. The second is an article about a Bohemian grave in the Czech Republic with unique grave goods. And the final story is about an ancient bone tool found in Australia.
- The Legendary Fabric that No One Knows How to Make (BBC)
- Gold and precious gems unearthed in a 5th-century grave in Bohemia (Live Science)
- Statement from the East Bohemian Museum in Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
- Rare bone tool artefact revealed (Cosmos)
- Chris Webster
Please Visit Our Sponsors!
- Archaeology Southwest Cafe: https://www.archaeologysouthwest.org/things-to-do/cafe/