Manage episode 283426486 series 2364700
In this podcast, we discuss:
• Why the fire service must have the courage to lead the paradigm shift to an “Automatic Fire Protection Model” for the 21st century.
• Exploring the Prometheus Paradox - If we can make fire we can learn to control fire.
• The perception of fire across America along with the risks & benefits of fire to our society
• How we must reinforce safety into the everyday actions of all firefighters
• Why the fire service is the best career in the world
Dr. Burton Clark
Dr. Burton Clark Examines Fire Service Safety Culture: https://www.firerescue1.com/firefighter-safety/articles/dr-burton-clark-examines-fire-service-safety-culture-4ODduAEi6fTz7DtH/
Prometheus Paradox: https://iffmag.mdmpublishing.com/prometheus-paradox/