Manage episode 275736967 series 2360053
- Offense things: YUM YUM YUM! Joe Milton had the training wheels on but his ability to run was fantastic.
- Craig thinks there are some coded messages in the offense, e.g. Hey Donovan Edwards, look at this!
- How they used Ben Mason: you've got a great fist and you can use him to scare people: Seth thinks the MLB screwed up his fit on the 70-yard Charbonnet run because he was terrified of a Ben Mason gap appearing on the other side of the formation.
- What happened to split zone? It's still in the arsenal; the great thing about this game is it had counters.
- Is Minnesota's defense terrible? Michigan accentuated their flaws.
- Defense things: Don Brown messes with what you want to do.
- Hutchinson, Kwity, and Gemon Green hoy!
- 3-3-5 Talk: get Jean-Mary to teach you!
- Edge issues?