Manage episode 268621897 series 1952297
Based on a story by: Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm
Summary: A story about the dangers of wolfing down your food.
- Writer - Amber Troska
- Director - Hank Romanesco
- Engineer - David Allen
- Engineer - Scooter Mann
- Composer - Jonah Knight
- Chris G. - Grandmother
- Lisa Watson - Storyteller
- LJ Donnell - Little Red Riding Hood
- Matt "Olaf" Hinton - Wolf 2
- Max Baskin - Wolf 1
- Tara Griffiths - Mother
- William Wulf - Huntsman
Special Guests: Amber Troska, Chris G, David Allen, Hank Romanesco, Jonah Knight, Lisa Watson, LJ Donnell, Matt "Olaf" Hinton, Max Baskin, Tara Griffiths, and William Wulf.
- Sugary Death Chocolate: Chocolates so good, they'll kill you, bring you back to life, and kill you again. Our legal team would like to remind you, that's SUGARY, not SURGERY. (why do we have to keep telling people this)
- Than-Os: The first perfectly balanced cereal. 50% of the sugar, 50% of the carbs, 100% of the fun. It's inevitable.