Manage episode 282738983 series 2455692
Welcome to Wednesday Q&A, where you ask questions and we answer them!
- Question about my right outer hip/glute medius. I’ve always had super tight outer hips. When I go for a hike, that’s the first place that starts to complain/ache. Is it a question of doing more strengthening of the abductors or more and the right kind of stretches?
- What would you recommend to do for diastasis recti after pregnancy?
- What are your thoughts on aerial yoga?
- Can you explain what nerve flossing does?
- Tips for people who got COVID and now movement seems almost impossible?
- Why do you reference the sides of the mat as east and west? Is there a benefit to mat placement?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: lytyoga.com
Do you have a question?
- DM me on Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Email me at email@example.com
Redefining Yoga is a production of Crate Media